The Perez Boys!

Welcome to our Blog! The boys are changing everyday and we hope this blog will allow us to share their development with our family and friends. Come here to get your Blake and Drew "fix" anytime...enjoy!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Blake 6 1/2 Months

Mornings are my happiest times!

Cheese!!!

Whatz up?


Hi Everyone!
I'm trying this new Blog "thing" and hopefully, this will keep you guys up-to-date with Blake's progress. Blake is doing well and growing so quickly...we can't believe how big he has gotten and he is only 6 1/2 months old. We are practicing sitting up on our own and he is finally saying Ma-ma-ma. Of course, only after he perfected Da-Da-Da. Figures! (:

I took some pictures this weekend of the little guy. As you can see he is developing his own personality. Enjoy!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blake, we enjoyed seeing how much you've grown and how happy you are!
Love,
Uncle Ivan and Aunt Nancy

PS: we left a comment this morning but it doesn't seem to have been posted.

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Blake!

We love your new page! You are a cutie pie and sweetie as always!!! :-)
love,
Erin, Bryan, Emma and Aidan

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this web page! He is so cute and happy! I can't believe I've been missing this blog thing for the past 6 months! Thanks for sharing!
Love, Kari

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jill & Scott,
Loved the pics! Blake reeeaaalllly looks like Scott and seems to be quite a character...of course it goes without saying, he gets that from both sides!!!
Love all you guys...see you soon; Hokie season you know.....
Bobby G

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home