The Perez Boys!

Welcome to our Blog! The boys are changing everyday and we hope this blog will allow us to share their development with our family and friends. Come here to get your Blake and Drew "fix" anytime...enjoy!

Monday, November 27, 2006

More progress!!

Scott and I left Blake with Gammie and Pop for 5 nights last week. While we were gone he was spoiled rotten and learned several new tricks. His favorite is pulling up...he is practicing on everything and is even starting to cruise a little on certain furniture. He thinks he is hot stuff! The stairs are his favorite to pull up on...not a good habit to start but he loves it. He also learned how to snap his fingers, say Pop and throw major tantrums!
Peek-a-boo...I can even scoot to the side of the stair case!
This was the same night...after we changed into our pajamas...such a mess!
"Look at me Mom...I'm standing up"!
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home