Weekend Pictures
Blake and I were on our own this weekend and I took a few pictures of him playing on Saturday. He loves playing with his "little people" toys...I was shocked how long he actually played one his own this weekend. I loved it! (:
He knows he isn't suppose to have this in his mouth...he was doing this just to get me to say "no" and laughing about it. Rotten!
He was fussing at me about something! This is his upset face...never fails that I get this a couple times a day!
Looking like a little boy these days...where did the "baby" go? It's crazy! I took him shopping with me on Saturday and one lady in the store stopped to talk to Blake. She could not believe he was only 17 months. She had a little girl 17 months and Blake looked like a giant compared to her daughter. He is so tall and just plain BIG! They grow up so quickly! Oh...and one lady stopped to say how cute "SHE" was....must have been the pink shirt. Good thing Scott wasn't with me or he would make me burn the pink shirt! (: Have a good week!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home