Week 27- More fun w/ Blake
Here are some shots I took this past weekend. Blake is starting to smile when you pull the camera out. I think we may have a "ham" on our hands....he seems to be following in his father's footsteps! (:
Here's Blake with his favorite stuffed animal. Grandma Bert and Aunt Diane gave it to him and it's just his size. We accidentally washed it with colors and instead of being a white and black cow...it's Blake's blue and black cow! At least it is clean!
Yummy, yummy...dinner time. Thanks Sheila (Mia's mom) for the great bib. It's definitely one of our favorites because it is so easy to wipe down...not to mention it's super cute!
Blake gets tickled when you bark like a dog. Not sure why...when I "meowed" like a cat and "mooed" like a cow, it certainly didn't have the same effect. It's the little things that make him laugh.
Ahhh....more food! Blake's all time favorite. He still gets three bottles a day and drains each one to the very last drop...again, following in his father's footsteps! (: He definitely lets you know when you take it away too quickly. Blake has also learned to hold the bottle himself but gets lazy and would rather you do the work! He's no dummy!

1 Comments:
HI! I tried to leave a comment under the recent shots, but it wouldn't let me. Good to see you guys. Please email me the pictures... we didn't take any! Hope Blake is back to his usual happy self today. Next time, we will bring the cold... just to make sure we keep it even :). Seriously, poor little guy, I hope he is feeling better. We have a boppy, blanket, headphones, toothbrushes... AND I think that is it. See you soon. Lori
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home