The Perez Boys!

Welcome to our Blog! The boys are changing everyday and we hope this blog will allow us to share their development with our family and friends. Come here to get your Blake and Drew "fix" anytime...enjoy!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day 2007

Happy Mother's Day everyone. We had a pretty low key day. Blake and I headed to the park while Scott had a tennis match this evening. It was nice for both Blake and I to get out of the house after all the rain we had this morning!
Still swinging! (:
Ahhh..back to his favorites...the wood chips, dirt and sticks! He found this stick (in right hand) on our short walk from the car to the swings and he never let go of this thing. He loves sticks! He pretended to cook by stirring the wood chips!

I hope everyone had a wonderful day! Have a good week and we will see everyone soon!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill,

I am so glad that Lori shared these "web-blog" pages with me. I am so out of touch but am amazed at what a combination of Bob A and Scott Blake is. He is adorable and it's great to see these pictures of him. Best wishes to you all. Love,Evelyn

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home