21 Month Pics
Here is Blake showing off his new skinny self. We aren't use to seeing him this way but I'm sure he will plump up in no time...they tell me he will shoot up and put on the pounds before shooting up again. He is definitely built just like Scott...thank goodness!!
As hard as I try to keep him off my white sofa...this is the one place he wants to sit the most. What was I thinking buying this thing? We already have little hand prints all over it! Here he is enjoying a video before heading up for a bath and bedtime.
It's morning time and Blake insists from time to time that we change his stuffed animals diapers too. As you can see the giraffe had a dirty diaper when he woke up as well. Then, he insists that his animals eat breakfast with him. Too cute!
Little cheerio snack before bedtime. Lately, he has been eating like a horse! We went to Charlotte this past weekend and got to spend time with the entire Archer family. I think Blake started having beach flash backs by Sunday and was asking to go home but he definitely enjoyed playing with his cousins...especially on the wagon rides and playing ball in the back yard. Our family gatherings are going to be so crazy in a year or two with all those little boys running around and playing in the dirt. I'm actually looking forward to when we can send them all out back to play without the adults out there to supervise...well, at least send the Dad's out there to play too! (:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home