The Perez Boys!

Welcome to our Blog! The boys are changing everyday and we hope this blog will allow us to share their development with our family and friends. Come here to get your Blake and Drew "fix" anytime...enjoy!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Blake cooking cupcakes with Lisa!

I couldn't pass up posting this smile. This morning when I dropped Blake off, Lisa asked if he wanted to help her bake some cupcakes before Melaney woke up. He immediately said yes and ran to the kitchen (could careless that I was leaving). Lisa said that he was such a good helper and was asking to eat the cupcakes all morning. She finally told him that he could have a cupcake only after lunch...so he didn't say another word about them. After lunch, Lisa told Blake that he ate a great lunch and immediately he yelled out cupcake please!!!! I guess he didn't forget!! He doesn't forget much these days. (:

We hope you are all doing well...we will making a trip to Salem the first weekend of October. We hope to see several of you that weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home