Summer in February?
Summer in February? That is certainly what it felt like today. It was in the 70's here in Raleigh and we loved every minute! Kai, Blake's best buddy who lives across the street gave Blake a fishing pole today. They have a lake in their back yard and Kai thought Blake needed to start practicing casting the rod so he could come over and fish. It was a huge hit today and Blake spent a long time today practicing in the front yard and with Kai at his house. Several people walking...would ask him "what are you catching today...fish?". Well, Blake would respond, "No...catching dead flies"....lovely...really...dead flies?? I asked him if he was sure and he told me that the grasshoppers jumped away...so he was catching dead flies. I have to admit, it was pretty cute!
Poor Drew can't walk yet so it was the exersaucer for him...he lasted in there longer than I expected but I know he is ready to start walking. I'm sure it won't be too much longer! If you didn't notice, he is cutting his 8th tooth!
Kai came over and the boys got out their power and yard tools. This was too cute! Kai was showing Blake how to use the saw and Blake was showing Kai how to use his weed eater! They both thought Scott would be very happy to know the yard work had been completed!
We hope everyone is doing well. We have had a rough week and weekend but are hopeful this week will be better. The Perez family has been pretty sick and Scott was the last to get it. He was in bed all day with the "bug". The kids had a stomach bug late last week and it definitely made it's way through the family. We are ready to get back to normal!


1 Comments:
Ahhh...the nice weather!!! If it weren't messing with my allergies, I'd be enjoying it a little more!
So, I'm so glad the boys did daddy's yard work!!! He will be so happy!
Looks like you all are doing great!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home