The Perez Boys!

Welcome to our Blog! The boys are changing everyday and we hope this blog will allow us to share their development with our family and friends. Come here to get your Blake and Drew "fix" anytime...enjoy!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

December Pics


Hello Everyone...I have not posted new pictures in a long time. Things in the Perez house have been extremely busy. Blake and Drew are doing great and things finally seem under control. Blake is doing GREAT at school and Drew is growing so quickly. Drew is crawling all over the place, pulling up and starting to interact with us more and more each day. It's amazing what they understand at such an early age! He is still our good sleeper...he goes down at 6:30 and wakes at 6:30am. I can't complain. He is such a sweet boy!

Blake is growing too. He is HUGE! We can't believe how tall this kids is. I guess he comes by it honestly but it's hard to accept b/c I'm so use to the Archer family. He is a "mini-me" of Scott!

Playing games with Mommy!

Blake is starting to really "love" his little brother. It only took 10 months! (: We still have our moments and I'm sure as Drew gets into more of his toys, etc. we will have major issues with sharing but Blake has come a long way since we brought little Drew home from the hospital.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home