Visit from the Raible's
Last weekend, the Raible's visited us in Raleigh for a night. It was fun to get the kids together. Everyone had fun but it is definiely going to be CRAZY at the beach this year. Add Shelley's kids to the mix and we are going to have our hands full!! Where are the days that we use to sit on the beach for hours and read??? (:
Drew is doing great and this week, we cut out the night feed (10pm). Drew slept through the night 6:30pm until 6:30am so I couldn't be more thrilled. Don't get me wrong...feeding him at 10pm wasn't a huge deal but I'm glad we made it through! I guess "bubba" has a little reserve to let him so without food for so long! (:


1 Comments:
I love the one where you suspect Blake pinched Drew. Blake's smile is adorable! Drew's eyes are so pretty!! Both boys are so handsome! Awesome on the new sleep schedule. You're going to have to remind me of all this stuff one day.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home