The Perez Boys!

Welcome to our Blog! The boys are changing everyday and we hope this blog will allow us to share their development with our family and friends. Come here to get your Blake and Drew "fix" anytime...enjoy!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Dancing Weekend


Hello Everyone...it's been alwhile. We have been busy traveling but are finally home for a bit. We headed to DC for cousin Jimmy's wedding and had a wonderful time. It was nice to see the family!! It was our first hotel stay with the boys and thankfully, it went smoothly. Blake loved sleeping on the pull out sofa...he thought he was hot stuff! The wedding was fun but Blake was very tired and about to melt down (thus the paci) and I took him in to hear the music and it was fabulous from that point on. We could not get him off the dance floor. He was a dancing machine! The only way we got him to take a rest was when they annouced they were cutting the cake...after a piece of chocolate cake...it was back to the dance floor!

I wish we had a shot of him break dancing...literally! He was so funny! We have other big Blake news. On Saturday, I pulled out the Diego underpants and Blake agreed to give them a shot. He has been in big boy undies for three days now and we haven't had an accident yet! I tried to ge thim to wear diapers for both naps and over night but he refuses to put on a diaper. We can't believe how it is going but we are very thankful! He already has his pair picked out for tomorrow...thank goodness for SPIDERMAN and DIEGO undies!

Drew is doing great! We just had our 4 month check up and all is well. He is 16 lbs 13 oz (80%) and is in the 75th perctile for height. The doctor told me we could give him some rice cereal due to the amount of milk he was eating each day and tonight was the first night I tried it. Let's just say he couldn't get enough and cried twice for more. It's so funny, he grabs for the spoon and tries to put it in his mouth like a bottle! I have to hold his hands down each time I take the spoon to his mouth! He definitely doesn't have any issues eating...but I guess neither of my kids have ever had trouble eating! (: I will post new pictures shortly! Take care!!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home