The Perez Boys!

Welcome to our Blog! The boys are changing everyday and we hope this blog will allow us to share their development with our family and friends. Come here to get your Blake and Drew "fix" anytime...enjoy!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Baby Update


Hello there! Here are some quick photos of our "little man". Well...not so little but you know what I mean! The kids are doing well and I finally feel like Scott and I have gained control back of our house. (: Blake has had a wonderful few weeks and it's been such a treat. His behavior has been so much better and we don't know what has gotten in to him. We swear Barbara must have a magic pill or something that she gives Blake each day. Don't get me wrong...he is still Blake and still 2 1/2 but much more enjoyable to be around these days! Next we plan to tackle potty training with Blake...we are so close and I just need to suck it up and take a weekend with him to work on it! How nice would it be to have only one in diapers????

Drew is fabulous and still sleeping through the night for us...or should I say for me! (: He goes to bed around 6:30 and wakes around 11pm for a night bottle (from Scott). Then we wake to him cooing to himself around 7am in the morning. It's so nice to be on a schedule again! Shew...it felt like we were never going to get here. I can't believe this is the same baby that screamed the first 6 weeks of his life. Lori- I thought Drew was bad and I can't imagine how you dealt with Joe's colic! Drew is also finding this "voice"...he squeals in delight. It's rather loud for such a little baby. Let's just hope his voice is not going to be as loud as Blake's.

We have a very busy June. We plan to take the kids to Salem for a wedding and then the following weekend, we are taking them up to Cousin Jimmy's wedding in DC. It's going to be interesting sharing a hotel with the kids but I guess we have to try it sometime. We are looking forward to seeing a lot of the family in DC for the wedding. It should be a fun!! I know Blake can't wait to see everyone. Take care everyone...I will post more pictures when I get a chance.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home