Trip to Salem
Well, we headed to Salem for a few days so I could have a few extra hands around with the kids. Scott was out of town for 5 days and I wasn't looking forward to caring for the kids alone for that entire time! Regardless, before we headed out of town we went to the park for Blake to burn off some energy...he sure is getting big! I didn't realize it until we brought home Drew.
He loves the neighborhood play area...it's never crowded and typically has the whole place to himself. (:
In Salem got lots of play time with his cousin Tyler and he had a great time! He and Tyler got in all sorts of trouble together...laughing, running around together, jumping, etc. As you can see, the corn was a hit one night. These two are going to be a mess in a few years and add Cousin Joe into the mix and we are going to have "trouble" on our hands! We had a good time and although the visit was short, I really appreciated the help this week. I was also glad we got to introduce Drew to both his great grandmothers and to my girlfriends in town. I will post a few more pictures from the weekend shortly. I need to get them from Pop!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home