The Perez Boys!

Welcome to our Blog! The boys are changing everyday and we hope this blog will allow us to share their development with our family and friends. Come here to get your Blake and Drew "fix" anytime...enjoy!

Friday, December 28, 2007

More Christmas Pics...


More tool work! Now the boys were working on fixing the trike.

Still working...

After eating a huge candy cane (from his stocking)...Blake found a new electric tooth brush that he wanted to try out. I think it is going to be a hit! After all the junk he ate over the holiday...I'm surprised his teeth haven't fallen out yet!

Grandma treated everyone to Christmas dinner at Hotel Roanoke that night and as you can see...Blake found his favorite dish. The inhaled 3/4 of a piece of chocolate cake. I felt so bad for the folks that had to clean up after us but it was definitely the happiest Blake had been all dinner! We definitely needed the new toothbrush after this meal!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home