Burning a little energy
We decided to take Blake today to the mall to burn a little energy before nap time. He loves climbing and jumping off all of the animals, etc. He's still not a dare devil but he is finally having fun and not scared to adventure out on his own in places like this! As you can see...Scott was having fun too!
Just looking at us to make sure we were still sitting there! He was so pleased with himself after climbing...it was pretty cute!
We hope everyone is doing well. Things for us are busy with Blake's 2-year b-day and the holidays fast approaching but we are hanging in there. I'm growing by the minute and all is well with the pregancy. My belly is much larger than it was with Blake. I told the doctor last week that I was worried this one was going to be a whoper! He laughed and said he promises it won't be a 12 pound baby but he couldn't promise it wouldn't be an 8 1/2 pound baby! It better not...let's just hope he will be around the same size that Blake was! Only about 2 more months to go and so much to do! Everyone have a great December and I will post some pictures of Blake's b-day next weekend. Take care!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home