More Halloween Pictures...
This one was taken right before we left the house...Blake couldn't wait to have a lollipop and he was about to have a melt down if he didn't have one immediately...that was only the beginning! Blake is turning into his cousin, Tyler!
He's a happy camper now...nothing is better than a lollipop! Now he was ready to go get Kai for a night of trick or treating.
And he is off! Once Blake realized that by saying trick or treat...people gave him candy he was thrilled. The problem we had was everytime we left a house, he wanted to open each pack of candy.
Blake didn't eat dinner before we left and when we got home, I managed to get some milk and a banana in his belly but only after a few pieces of chocolate...as you can see from his face and probably hands! I'm surprised he went to bed so easily tonight with all the sugar in his system! Overall, we had a fun night and the boys did great! I'm sure next year will be even more fun for him!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home