Cake Time
It was finally lunch time and Melaney was the only one that really ate a good lunch. I think the others were too worried about spoiling their dessert...they were just waiting for the cupcakes!
With a little hot air and a lot of spit, Blake was able to blow out his 2 candles. Zach went down for an early nap so we missed him but we sent him home with his cupcake and candles to celebrate tonight!!
We have never seen Blake dive into a cupcake like this before. The cupcakes resembled little frogs and their eyes were made of gum drops...Blake was more interested in digging in for those than the actual cake!
Still eating the cupcake...should I say inhaling it? We had a great day and we just wanted to thank everyone who came over today to help us celebrate. We also want to thank everyone that called today, sang happy birthday, sent cards and gifts, etc. It truly made Blake's day hearing from all of you! We missed those that couldn't make it today but thanks again for thinking of Blake. I'm sure he will wake up in the morning and ask for another b-day/party...guess I'm going to have to explain that we only have one birthday a year! Wish me luck!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home