The Perez Boys!

Welcome to our Blog! The boys are changing everyday and we hope this blog will allow us to share their development with our family and friends. Come here to get your Blake and Drew "fix" anytime...enjoy!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

2 Week Check-up


Today Scott and I took "little man" for his 2 week check up and his big weigh-in! We were very suprised and relieved to find out that Drew has already surpassed his birth weight. He is a whopping 8 pounds and 10 oz. With all the trouble we had with Blake, we are thrilled to know he is gaining weight easily! The doctor said everything looks perfect and we should be good to go until our next 1 month appointment. Now, we just need to start stretching out our feedings (I need the break). I got the okay to stop waking him at night to feed him. Keep your fingers crossed that I may get 3 hours at a time (at night)...I just hope we can hold off our little piggy!

Here he is...he absolutely hates diaper changes! He tells me about it almost every change...I can't tell you how many times I have been sprayed in the last week! GRRRR!!!

Blake is hanging in there and started back at Daycare (three days this week). Although he said he didn't want to go to daycare, I think both Blake and I needed the break. Blake still doesn't have too much to do with the baby but at least he is not complaining too much about him being in the house. I took him yesterday to the mall for some Blake and Mommy alone time...he definitely needed it!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home