The Perez Boys!

Welcome to our Blog! The boys are changing everyday and we hope this blog will allow us to share their development with our family and friends. Come here to get your Blake and Drew "fix" anytime...enjoy!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

6 Days Old


First bath time...and Blake was a good helper! He is hot and cold with the Baby...love hate relationship! Regardless, things are going well and we are all trying to adjust. I haven't had much sleep but last night he did sleep through the night (minus when I woke him for feedings). I'm hopeful...the sleep will continue to increase at night!!

Bath time photo!


This one was taken yesterday...he is'nt awake much during the day but thought I would post a few shots with his eyes open (finally)!

He has been sleepoing the majority of the day today...can't seem to wake him! If only he slept his soundly at night! We are working on it!! We will post more pictures shortly. Hope everyone is doing well.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison Koontz said...

He is adorable! Congrats on the newest member of your family!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home