The Perez Boys!

Welcome to our Blog! The boys are changing everyday and we hope this blog will allow us to share their development with our family and friends. Come here to get your Blake and Drew "fix" anytime...enjoy!

Monday, May 05, 2008

12 Weeks


As a last trip before I head back to work, we went to Salem for one last trip last weekend. The boys enjoyed the visit and I enjoyed the extra hands! As you can see our little boy...isn't very little anymore. He hasn't missed a meal in awhile! After 8 weeks of crying and screaming, Drew has become a very easy baby...almost makes you forget how rough it was the first few weeks! He has turned out to be pretty laid back...unless he is hungry and then you better feed him quick b/c he will let you know about it! His eyes are still VERY blue for those that don't believe us or still think they may change brown. We still can't believe it when we look at him...must be from the mail man! (:

He is still getting up in the middle of the night (typically only once) for a feeding but he is sleeping in his crib which is wonderful! We are getting there and on a pretty good schedule...he has become pretty predictable which makes it nice.

Blake enjoyed his time in Salem too and got to visit with his cousin's, grandparents and great grandmothers. Shelley and I took the kids to the Strawberry Festival. Nothing like eating a strawberry sundae at 10am in the morning. Blake thought he was in heaven! The kids also started at their new sitter today and it went fabulous. Blake cried when I came to pick him up and told me he didn't want to leave...it made me feel so much better and relieved. I know the novelty will likely wear off but at least I know he is having fun!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home