The Perez Boys!

Welcome to our Blog! The boys are changing everyday and we hope this blog will allow us to share their development with our family and friends. Come here to get your Blake and Drew "fix" anytime...enjoy!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

6 Months!!!


Drew turned 6 months on Tuesday and Scott and I took him to the dr. for his check up. Everything looks great and he is definitely a BIG kid! He weighs 20 pounds 9 ounces (92%) and is 27 1/2" tall (80%). Blake was a pound lighter at this stage and a whole inch taller so I think Drew will definitely be a little shorter than Blake but we will see! Drew is getting more vocal each day...there is a lot of squealing going on in the house!!


Shew...that head is heavy so from time to time, he puts his head down to take a break...and of course sucks his thumb!

The dr. said that those eyes are not going to change to brown (for all of you that doubted Scott and I could produce a blue eyed child)! (: He explained that both Scott and I must carry the recessive gene and that our parents would have had to be carriers as well. There was a 25% chance of him getting blue eyes and we got lucky! We still can't believe it...it still seems strange to me!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home