The Perez Boys!

Welcome to our Blog! The boys are changing everyday and we hope this blog will allow us to share their development with our family and friends. Come here to get your Blake and Drew "fix" anytime...enjoy!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Pictures of the week


It's been awhile since we have posted new pictures...I couldn't find the cord to the digital camera!! Regardless, Blake is doing well. He started with a new child care provider today. We will miss Erin but Lisa is wonderful and we are very excited to have found her! Blake seems to have had a great day with her today! I hear Lisa's 1 yr old daughter, Melanie was flirting with Blake... no wonder he had a good day!


As you can see...he is teething. Look closely to the string of drool coming from his mouth. It's pretty bad. His gums are so swollen right now! Still no teeth but we think they will pop in any day now! Poor little thing is definitely uncomfortable!!


I guess not that uncomfortable!

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home