The Perez Boys!

Welcome to our Blog! The boys are changing everyday and we hope this blog will allow us to share their development with our family and friends. Come here to get your Blake and Drew "fix" anytime...enjoy!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Drew's First B-day


Happy B-day Drew and Happy Valentine's Day everyone else! (: It was a big day for the boys and here are a few pictures taken throughout the day. More to come...



Now I like it...this is going to be fun!


It didn't take him long to dive into the cake! At first, he hesitated but when he picked it up...it was all over!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Hokie Girl said...

I can't believe he's already 1!!! I remember just last spring ooing and ahhing over him at Macado's with the girls!!!

Fun times!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home