The Perez Boys!

Welcome to our Blog! The boys are changing everyday and we hope this blog will allow us to share their development with our family and friends. Come here to get your Blake and Drew "fix" anytime...enjoy!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Perez Family update...

Well, summer is over and our busy schedules have begun. We headed to Charlotte for one last summer trip to attend Lori's ordination ceremony. We had a great time and it was fun spending time with the family! Lori had some great photos taken and these are just a few. Here is Pop and Drew... he loves his Pop!

I feel like I never have as many pictures of Blake but we got a few good ones in Charlotte! He is getting so big and has started preschool again. Between the weekly carpool schedule for Blake to school and Drew to daycare and us to work...it's crazy around this house but we are managing. I guess no one ever said it was going to be easy! Blake's new love is legos...he would build for hours if we would let him! I'm not complaining...I love his new hobby and this is one that I actually enjoy doing with him!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home